Mold is an allergen and a severe indoor air pollutant. If there are high quantities of mold in a certain place, the toxic gases released can be life threatening. Mold needs food and water to survive; it is more likely to grow in damp or wet areas without sunlight and air movement. Leaking pipes, drywall, wallpaper, wood panels, damp basements and crawl spaces, and wet carpets are a few places where mold can be found in a home. If mold is not discovered at the right time, it can grow and completely overtake the affected area, increasing the size and the effect of the mold damage.

 

Mold can severely damage your immune system and can lead to serious illnesses. Mold allergy symptoms include weakness, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose, chronic cough, sinus headaches, itchy, watery and red eyes, skin rashes, difficulty in breathing, and prolonged flu-like symptoms. Infants and the elderly pose a higher risk of getting sick due to weak immunity. If you think you might have mold in your home, be aware that inhaling or touching toxic mold may cause serious irreversible health problems.

 

Golden Restore offers the following mold remediation services:

•              Mold inspection

•              Mold air and surface testing

•              Mold remediation and decontamination

•              Mold damage cleanup and repair

•              Water damage clean up and repair

•              Deodorizing and odor removal

•              Crawl space cleanup

•              Sewage cleanup

 

Our technicians will provide you a free visual evaluation, and if necessary, will send air and surface samples from your property to an independent laboratory. The tests can indicate air quality problems and discover mold types and toxicity levels in your property. Once we get the results, our certified technicians will investigate and provide you with an effective way to disinfect and remove the mold.

 



   
 
   Our Customers
 
Copyrights 2011 © All rights reserved by Golden Restore
Designed by: